Why Do Reported Bots Stay in Game?

Barnard

Stopping bots from generating credits also stop human players, actual people, from getting the credits as well.

nope, you can do it with statistics. for example if the most hard core real player does it for 3 hours straight and doesn't do it every day. the bot does it 24 hours a day.

so can easily limit the number of nodes per day to what the average hard core no life slicer would do. anyone who does twice that is a bot anyway.

Edited by Mezarkan

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh good, a new episode of the Menace Mezarkan Mutual ************ Show.

Hmm, guess I can't say that word. I'm sure you can work it out for yourselves

Difference being I actually found the slicing nodes to be OP and most likely bugged thus posted for a nerf, no issue with them now as they are as intended.

Now I'm just trying to test him to see if he only supports changes that put gold prices up ( seems he does ) and not changes that would help stop gold selling on a whole ( twice now he has been anti such a change ).

For a guy who seems so anti gold selling he sure wants to keep the ability to be able to sell gold.

Difference being I actually found the slicing nodes to be OP and most likely bugged thus posted for a nerf, no issue with them now as they are as intended.

Now I'm just trying to test him to see if he only supports changes that put gold prices up ( seems he does ) and not changes that would help stop gold selling on a whole ( twice now he has been anti such a change ).

For a guy who seems so anti gold selling he sure wants to keep the ability to be able to sell gold.

hmmm, i didn't know the currency in this game was gold, thought it was credits. i've been doing it wrong!