Missing Schematics

MasterAtin

Once again there isn't a crafting thread for me to put this in, but regardless I think it's a bug.

Trying to craft Prototype Versatile 15 armorings but can neither find the schematics from the trainer nor in my own list or schematics. I know for a fact I trained them. The trainer has all the resistive types, but no versatile ones.

This isn't the first time this sort of thing has happened. Looking through biochem schematic lists and I'm pretty sure I'm missing a few.

I'm betting I'm probably the only one dealing with this issue, just my luck. Hopefully there's a reason or a solution. I checked all tabs in crafting window and found nothing.

Forgot to mention bioware made an absolutely brilliant decision to lump a crap ton of schematics into one category and called it "archived." It was just fine leaving them under their original categories. Has anyone at bioware heard the saying

"If it ain't broke, don't fix it." ??

Sorry, just a little agitated. Trying to boost the stats on my gear but the armorings on the gtn (for level 30 blues) are 20-30k.

Edited by MasterAtin