Unable to play the game

Tenaes

So, as the title stats i can no longer play the game.

It original started about 2 weeks ago.

1. I was playing the game and it randomly close

2. Got back on, same thing happened again

3. Third time, my computer turned off

4. Turned my computer on and I a got an error (faulty fan, sent it to get fixed about a weeks time)

5. Got it back, launched the game and the old login screen came up (the one before KOTFE)

6. Logged in but nothing opened (multiple time) , uninstalled/reinstalled the game

7. It updated to the KOTFE login and when i logged in a small thin window open on the upper left corner of the screen.

I can do nothing with this window (spent about 2 hour messing with it :(). I know only the basics of using a computer, so i have no idea of how to fix this. So instead us poking around and potentially doing more harm than good i have turned to the forums.

If anyone could help me solve this issue, i'd be great full.

So, as the title stats i can no longer play the game.

It original started about 2 weeks ago.

1. I was playing the game and it randomly close

2. Got back on, same thing happened again

3. Third time, my computer turned off

4. Turned my computer on and I a got an error (faulty fan, sent it to get fixed about a weeks time)

5. Got it back, launched the game and the old login screen came up (the one before KOTFE)

6. Logged in but nothing opened (multiple time) , uninstalled/reinstalled the game

7. It updated to the KOTFE login and when i logged in a small thin window open on the upper left corner of the screen.

I can do nothing with this window (spent about 2 hour messing with it :(). I know only the basics of using a computer, so i have no idea of how to fix this. So instead us poking around and potentially doing more harm than good i have turned to the forums.

If anyone could help me solve this issue, i'd be great full.

When you see the small thin window

just press ALT +Enter keys and then the game should correct , adjust ingame settings at that point to how you want them

Issues of this sort are best posted here

Edited by OwenBrooks