Madness PVE rotation

lord_valdor

So I've currently got two lightning sorcerers and the other night I thought 'Hey madness, crazy evil witch' so I rolled another sorcerer. However as fun and enjoyable as madness is I still need a solid PVE rotation, on the days I do PVP there is that lovely guide over on dulfy.

So whats the rotation? Cheers in advance nerdmigos.

There is a PVE Madness guide on Dulfy. Everyone has their own style, and I've modified the rotation given to work for me. Basically once I have cast Demolish to open, I just rotate through Death Field, Force Leech, Force Lightning, and Lightning Strike. Cast Death Field, Force Leech, and Demolish on cooldown, refresh my DoTs with every Death Field.

try using this rotation

precast polarity shift and reckless

then demolish/

affliction/

creeping terror/

death field/ death field spreads your dots to any near by enemy

force leach/

then 3 casts of force lightning (by this time your demolish should be a inst cast :D )

then just repeat your rotation and this time use your polarity shift right before your force lightning since it speeds up your casting time)

and use your recklessness since it empowers one of your hardest hitting abilities Demolish

Edited by DarthObelisk

try using this rotation

precast polarity shift and reckless

then demolish/

affliction/

creeping terror/

death field/ death field spreads your dots to any near by enemy

force leach/

then 3 casts of force lightning (by this time your demolish should be a inst cast :D )

then just repeat your rotation and this time use your polarity shift right before your force lightning since it speeds up your casting time)

and use your recklessness since it empowers one of your hardest hitting abilities Demolish

this looks pretty good. the only thing i would say is that you are better off using recklessness on force leach and death field than demolish, since it only affects the initial hit and not the dot. one you get the 6 piece bonus they are right next to each other in the rotation, so i use it for them both.

I have a very simple rotation that I use:

Force in Balance (Death Field)

Vanquish (Demolish)

Sever Force (Creeping Terror)

Weaken Mind (Affliction)

Force Serenity (Force Leech)

Telekinetic Throw (Force Lightening)

Disturbance (Lightening Strike)

Telekinetic Throw (Force Lightening) until FiB (DF) is about to be off cooldown and repeat.

It is not the most optimal rotation since I am reapplying to Sever Force and Weaken Mind on their last tick but I get some pretty good numbers with it. Parsley