Just a few thoughts for EA

Abukebabshop

Hi I would like to say a few things. I remember playing this game when it launched it was fun very fun when you killed something u never knew what you were going to get the drop rate was high the game was packed and the market was busy. I loved crafting and most of all I loved having to equip my companions because it really mattered. Now look at the game now...... almost no one playing drops are worthless almost all of the time so much so that many players cant be bothered to pick them up. As for companions I feel the fact that they can now be naked and unarmed and it makes no difference is frankly depressing and detracts hugely from the game although I love the new strongholds I feel that overall this game has been ruined for many players who loved the previous depth that the game used to have. Lastly I want to say that I personally feel that you have sought to make the game suitable for the unintelligent dumbing it down making it super easy and I think in fact that was entirely the wrong direction for you to have taken this game and this is clearly demonstrated by the devastatingly low number of players it also doesn't help that you made leveling up stupidly easy so that even without paying for a lv 60 start you can get to lv 65 now in 2 days.

Thank you... I so agree. the game has gone stupid simple and boring.. Had my crafters maxed out.. I don't touch them now. Once a month we get an hours worth of something new.. but its so simple and easy my 6 year old could do it for me. So I went back and started a new character... Experience is so fast in 2 hours she was level 30.. This is NOT FUN.. this IS BORING. All the challenge has been removed. there is no way to fail . Hand it over on a silver platter all shiny and finished for you. B O R I N G. Where is the challenge? .. Where is the content that makes you think?.. Makes you want more?.. In the beginning it was amazing, challenging, and FUN. I HAD to get those mods and armoring because the companion NEEDED to be good enough to survive.....IT WAS FUN! it was a challenge..... now... it doesn't matter.. It makes no difference.. silver platter again. Boring

While I do agree that the game has become extremely easy for leveling, (to the point where many players have no clue about rotation, or how to play their character). The problem is, Even at Launch the game was never really that challenging. a fight here or there perhaps, but otherwise it was just time consuming.