Eye Color changed but show corruption is disabled

ralfbelefonte

So I spent cash to change my characters eye color. I play a bit dark side and it changes then to yellow around 1k points, just as expected.. however I have 'Show Dark Side corruption' disabled so it shouldn't have changed. (I spent cash to get a color I wanted after all.) I've tried to relog, enable show corruption, disable corruption again, everything. But no way to get my old eye color back that I've found.

So I spent cash to change my characters eye color. I play a bit dark side and it changes then to yellow around 1k points, just as expected.. however I have 'Show Dark Side corruption' disabled so it shouldn't have changed. (I spent cash to get a color I wanted after all.) I've tried to relog, enable show corruption, disable corruption again, everything. But no way to get my old eye color back that I've found.

Are you sure you unchecked the "show darkside corruption" on the right appearance tab? Each one is different, if you uncheck it on the main tab, but it is checked on the active tab, it'll have no affect

Edited by MadDutchman