Customers Service, Team SWTOR, YOU HAVE NO CLUE!

Madmanius

Let me start with...

After 3 years I have tried the game again and again I just love the story line and also the PVP.

That was the good part.

Your customer service is absolutely a disgrace!

SWTOR is a great game, but the managing of it by your team an absolute disgrace for the Star Wars brand!

I really can not understand your complete disregard for your customers. Answering tickets after 1 month!?

Now, AGAIN I get the bug: "This application has encountered an unspecified error. Please try this patch again."

I have checked the forum and it is full of these reports and what me strikes the most, first you react on it with standard questions and after...silence, no help.

I uninstalled the game, downloaded the client and AGAIN when I try to download and install the game with the lancher I get directly the same error! So I can not even install it no more!

At the moment I am abroad so when I try to make a ticket on your support page guess what?... I get the support page in the local language (which I do not speak) and there are no means of changing it... AMATEURS!!

(same problem excists with Origin)

The last week I have tried all kinds of things, no result and my subscription for which you pay is runnig out in 13 days.

You really expect people to pay for this crap, tell me, what is the benefit for paying if you can not even install the game again or get help from the suport team?

Edited by Madmanius

It really shouldn't be getting stuck , there can be a few reasons most is antivirus / firewall caused but network issues can also cause the download to stall.

worst case boot up into safe mode with networking to patch and return to normal boot to launch the game.

The log file will give a better idea on what is occurring though