Bug at the end of chap X

LeeLoou

I completed chap X and get the mission to "travel to the war room on odessen". I go there and talk to the npc's and get the "to be continued" screen but when it cuts back to my character I still have the mission to go to war room and I have run thru it 3 times and its still there. Is this a known bug? Don't know if this has been brought up before but I was out of town for a month and just got back in game yesterday. tried a search here and found nothing on this.

I had the same issue and posted about it here: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=873323

Mine after trying 5 times in a row and logging out for a few hours then back in it worked. I got all kinds of repeat mail from npc's and checked it all and deleted it before my final attempt that worked.

I did exactly what you did, checked off and deleted the mail, waited for over a day and so on, and it still does not work. So there needs to be more details, otherwise maybe your success was just a fluke.

1) Creation

Was your character created at launch?

After launch but before F2P?

Or after F2P but before KOTFE?

Or after KOTFE? A regular or instant 60?

2) Character Details

Is the character male or female?

Did the character romance Kaliyo or not?

Did the character romance Theron, Lana or Koth?

3) Mission Details

Did the character blow up the building?

If so, did Koth leave you or not?

Did you start the mission before the 4.1b patch or after?

So as you can see, there could be many factors, and until Bioware announces a fix or more players confirm that their characters are fixed, safe to say the bug remains.

I've been playing this game for many years, since launch with an almost non-stop subscription and this is the most frustrating bug I've experienced. Even the various Ops bug, mission bugs and so on isn't as frustrating simply because there are work arounds and solutions. Its just so frustrating when you've invested so much in a game for it to have something this gamebreaking with no acknowledgement or solution in sight.

Edited by queetz