The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Cross guard saber

Technokvg

What makes you think BioWare is allowed to add it to the game?

If it makes money why not added. It's not like Disney will object, which I doubt it they will. If BW were smart they would release a cross guard saber, then in the next pack combine the unstable saber effect with the cross guard to maximize profit.. Just wait the going rate will be 100 mil.

It's not like Disney will object, which I doubt it they will

It's very possible that Disney will not allow any direct connection between this game and the newest movie. Disney didn't even allow KOTFE to be marketed. The devs have mentioned in the past that Lucasfilm/Disney had already rejected things from being added to the game. So BioWare might be allowed to add items "inspired" by the movie but those things will clearly be distinguishable from the iconic items in the film.

Edited by JediRelentless

The time has come, it has been 13 patches and 2 months since the Force Awakens and we still do not have any Cross Guard Sabers like Kylo Ren and Ezra Brichard. WHEN WILL WE GET THEM???????:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Its Ezra Bridger :p

But yeah I agree i'd love to see one!

People have been demanding crossguards for months. :p But in all fairness, it wouldn't hurt if BW added them. It wouldn't surprise me if they're rarer than the Unstable Arbiter lightsabers.

Months? I've been demanding them since I saw RotJ in theaters. Even if lightsaber-resistant materials didn't exist in this universe, just having something to keep your hand from accidentally sliding up onto the blade would just be common sense.