Set Wasted?

Nyaanaconda

I'm not quite sure if this would be the correct place to put this, but I'll try just about anything at this point.

I equipped a bronze set to my inquisitor, and it said it had bound to the toon, so I went ahead and deleted the items and went on to another toon to unlock the items for her on the cartel catalog. However, once I logged into the other toon, it said that I hadn't unlocked the entire set. I logged back into the toon that had the items in the first place where I had equipped the items to her style tab. The style was still there, however the item that I kept left equipped in the headslot said that I had only collected 1/5 pieces of the set. I put in a ticket about a week ago, but no response. I've tried relogging and everything, however nothing changes.

I was wondering if anyone else has had this issue, and if they ever found a solution, or if the items were just wasted.

Any help would be very much appreciated! :p

Not enough info to tell if this was caused by a bug or user error.

Don't delete a CM set until the tool tip says the entire set has been added to your collection.

All the items had been bound, as I equipped them all to the style tab. All of the items in the set are still equipped in the style tab. I've never had this issue, so I went ahead and deleted the bound items thinking it wouldn't be an issue! I'm not quite sure what kind of information I missed that you would like me to provide!

On the character that you bound the set to, go into collections, see if it shows there and claim it. You shouldn't have to pay to unlock it on the original character. Actually equip the armor and remove it. You should get a message for each piece being added to your collection when you remove it.