Slicing while in stealth

SativaSunDay

Thanks for your responses people. This issue with bots/hacks made me finally decide not to sub in again in March.

Don't let a few bots ruin the game for you, they are inevitable in every MMO, and yes, Bioware isn't dealing with them correctly, but there are surely many other things to enjoy in the game. I still wish you the best of luck in hope of finding a reason to resub to the game, or at least enjoy it.

Wow guys something completely unexpected happened. I just got a customer support message that said they were investigating the player and I went to Zakuul to see if the hacker/bot was still there and sure enough he was gone. I don't know if this was Bioware customer support that removed this hacker/bot but if it was, I thank you Bioware. I'm not going to lie, this gives me hope. It made me feel incredibly good to see the hacker/bot gone, even if it wasn't me that made him leave, and even if he has just relocated somewhere else.

And if some of you helped me to report this hacker/bot, thanks!

Wow guys something completely unexpected happened. I just got a customer support message that said they were investigating the player and I went to Zakuul to see if the hacker/bot was still there and sure enough he was gone. I don't know if this was Bioware customer support that removed this hacker/bot but if it was, I thank you Bioware. I'm not going to lie, this gives me hope. It made me feel incredibly good to see the hacker/bot gone, even if it wasn't me that made him leave, and even if he has just relocated somewhere else.

And if some of you helped me to report this hacker/bot, thanks!

Or it could have been an actual human and not a bot and they just know how to send their companions to gather stuff while staying a good distance away like I do and they are just not always on at the same times as you. But if they were hacking, thank you for reporting it. That is the best way we have to stop them.

Edited by HelinCarnate

Fack off!!!!!!!

Or it could have been an actual human and not a bot and they just know how to send their companions to gather stuff while staying a good distance away like I do and they are just not always on at the same times as you. But if they were hacking, thank you for reporting it. That is the best way we have to stop them.

If he was talking about the one on Zakuul behind the tram in Break Town, that was a bot using a stealth hack. But sometimes people do find resource clusters and stand there farming them with companions. So report with care folks.