The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Suggestion. Put more stuff into packs so they are worth buying.

MotorCityMan

Spending $40 for a hypercrate only to end up with a handful of crystals (11 with 7 green ones!!!) and old character customizations, along with a couple of decos, some titles to old cartel packs (8 titles, 3 of them duplicates !!!) couple silver grade weapons and an old bronze armor set or two is a rip-off. Zero rares or semi rares in the entire hypercrate. I can't believe how chintzy EA is with their cartel packs. Not too long ago, you could get some nice decos, a pile of armor, a few mounts and some rares out of a hypercrate. I can't believe how severly they have cut back on the content of cartel packs. Shocking, really. Bioware says they want feedback. Mine is that I absolutely won't purchase one again unless there is some guarantee I get more value for my money.

No cartel certificates? No rep? Is the cartel bazaar closing? The list of what isn't in cartel packs keeps getting longer and longer.

New Cartel Packs should have new stuff. 2nd chance cubes should have their own packs. I don't want to buy new packs stuffed with old junk.

Edited by MotorCityMan