Optional Nudity/Sex Scenes/Lord Loyat

LucAAde

Nah. There's no need for nudity in this game. Use your imagination or go on sites dedicated to this kind of content if you really want to see a bunch of pixels get naked and have sex.

Just remember Rule 34, "if it exists, there is **** for it".

Response #1: There's no way any of us could prove that we're over 18. Yes, we have access to a credit card but for all we and BW/ EA/ whomever know, it belongs to mommy and daddy.

Response #2: Google "hot coffee mod" and see how well that went over in the general public and players had to bend over backwards to see that action.

I think it's an interesting idea...I'd enjoy a more mature version of star wars. Only thing is like others said, how will they get us to prove our age...and there are so many bugs in this we're liable to 'hot coffee' some poor soul at the GTN. :)

As many guys there are running around as female characters in bikinis/tube tops and panties, they are already hot coffeeing themselves :p

But yeah, it will be like the bug in Dragon Age origins where you would go into the sex scene still covered in blood from a prior battle :eek:

Edited by XiamaraSimi

As many guys there are running around as female characters in bikinis/tube tops and panties, they are already hot coffeeing themselves :p

But yeah, it will be like the bug in Dragon Age origins where you would go into the sex scene still covered in blood from a prior battle :eek:

Or maker forbid, stuck inside of your companion or happy fun time NPC.

Edited by StarkHelsing

An option that allows players over 18 to unlock files of nudity and sex scenes (similar to that we see in films) only visible to the player or an 18+ server, it is an RPG after all.

Discuss.

OH AND BRING BACK LORD LOYAT!

What the hell is wrong with you? Keep the nudity OUT of this game! I can tell by your suggestion that you aren't even 18 yourself.

No.

I'm no prude. I had no problem whatsoever for example with nudity in the The Witcher 3, the first Mass Effect game, or Dragon Age: Inquisition.

It just doesn't belong in Star Wars. You're asking for adult content for a game based on films that were created to be enjoyed by both adults and kids. There is a reason (besides $) that the franchise was purchased by Disney. Nudity just wouldn't fit the tone of the series.

Edited by Aeneas_Falco

Yes, but that is only because Americans are prudish backwards cavepeople when it comes to sex.

Sure, violence all the way, killing and shooting and guns, yeehaw! but naked girls? Oh my lord, think of the children!

Sigh...

You realise that sex and nudity it's not only about naked 'girls' right? It's also about naked 'boys'. If you even consider doing such thing, do it right. Give them butts, hot male butts. :p

You realise that sex and nudity it's not only about naked 'girls' right? It's also about naked 'boys'. If you even consider doing such thing, do it right. Give them butts, hot male butts. :p

I'm ok with that too...

My daughter is 7 years old, I don't want to "shield her" from sex, nudity, and boys... instead I want to empower her, make her know that SHE can choose, she has the power to say yes and no, that she should do what is right for her.

The idea is not to "scare her" and frighten her into "eww, sex bad! run away". I got that crap from my parents (wait until you're married to have sex, drilled over and over), screwed me up for years.

We're all naked when we're born and it isn't bad or evil. I don't care if my kids see a naked person, or even sex. I DO care if they see guns, shooting, killing, murder, etc.

I'm ok with that too...

My daughter is 7 years old, I don't want to "shield her" from sex, nudity, and boys... instead I want to empower her, make her know that SHE can choose, she has the power to say yes and no, that she should do what is right for her.

The idea is not to "scare her" and frighten her into "eww, sex bad! run away". I got that crap from my parents (wait until you're married to have sex, drilled over and over), screwed me up for years.

We're all naked when we're born and it isn't bad or evil. I don't care if my kids see a naked person, or even sex. I DO care if they see guns, shooting, killing, murder, etc.

Hm, I like that :)

Just a little concern, not because of being prudish though - some kids can get traumatised/conditioned for the rest of their lives by certain scenes not because of sexual content itself, but EXACTLY of what you mentioned, mixing this content with violence, objectifying to a degrading point etc, which sadly is not uncommon in media these days. Thats however too off the topic so I will stop here.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.