Reset/ Abandon Hutt Cartel

BERTxGUMMER

If anyone know what I should do please help and let me know. I have been playing for about a week leveling really quick and I accepted the Hutt Cartel mission from my ship console. I did not want to do this since I am only at the beginning of chapter 2 in the story. Is there a way to abandon the quest line and pick back up later? I skipped all cut scenes to avoid spoilers. PLEASE HELP.

If anyone know what I should do please help and let me know. I have been playing for about a week leveling really quick and I accepted the Hutt Cartel mission from my ship console. I did not want to do this since I am only at the beginning of chapter 2 in the story. Is there a way to abandon the quest line and pick back up later? I skipped all cut scenes to avoid spoilers. PLEASE HELP.

I dont think there is. I believe it was possible before, but today I think you cannot do that. You can watch the intro for your class on youtube when you are ready. Sometimes there are some special lines depending on your choices and ending of the class story, and yes, you missed those. But you can try to find a youtube video with the character who did the same choices.