gathering missions not showing the highest tier available?

Jedi_riches

I am not sure if this is an isolated case whether it affect anybody other than me or if it affects any other skills but I was levelling my knight at the weekend who will be doing artifice but I know I should be running rank 4 archaeology missions yet when I bring up the missions the list actually showed rank 3 missions not rank 4, in the dropdown box rank 4 is greyed out, but if I send even 1 companion off on a rank 3 mission the list automatically then changes and brings up all the rank 4 missions?

Do you have another profession at rank 3 ? Ive noticed if I send someone on say a rank 3 diplomacy mission when that's the highest rank I can do then send someone on a bioanalysis mission that I could do a rank 4 one it shows the rank 3 list seems as if it defaults to the rank of the last mission regardless if you can do a higher one. Clicking the button again will show the proper rank missions though.

Do you have another profession at rank 3 ? Ive noticed if I send someone on say a rank 3 diplomacy mission when that's the highest rank I can do then send someone on a bioanalysis mission that I could do a rank 4 one it shows the rank 3 list seems as if it defaults to the rank of the last mission regardless if you can do a higher one. Clicking the button again will show the proper rank missions though.

I think at the time, my treasure hunting was slightly behind so it may have still been rank 3, but I am sure on archaeology (which was rank 4) was not available to choose from the drop down menu.