Basic Men's Underwear not allowed to be opened to account

DarthEnrique

I have the same problem as well. I bought the Basic Men's Trunks on the GTN and equipped it on my character. I then opend the Collections window to unlock it, but while it will allow me to transfer more copies of the item to the character I bought it with, when I press the button to purchase the ability to claim copies for all characters on my account, nothing happens.

I created a ticket about it and the reply I got is that it is a known issue that the dev team is working on. I followed the suggestion to provide feedback on the forum.

Oh that's bull.... They know about it but have done nothing about it? Yeah TOR is going to go to pot if the developers don't fix bugs that have been consistent while fixing dumb bugs that aren't even getting fixed like the pile up of dead bodies. How many times have they claimed to have fixed that yet haven't? Edited by DarthEnrique

Well as a "bug" you think this one should be a priority. really?

As for the dead body's pile up. I have not seen this is quite some time. Which area/planet/server is that still on. I mean I play on all servers but clearly not been to every area of every planet. So where is this still happening?

Edited by DreadtechSavant

Well as a "bug" you think this one should be a priority. really?

As for the dead body's pile up. I have not seen this is quite some time. Which area/planet/server is that still on. I mean I play on all servers but clearly not been to every area of every planet. So where is this still happening?

My point was if you've looked at the patch notes for the most recent patch (4.1b) there's mention of the dead bodies again. It's like how many times are they gonna fix that but have yet to fix the Lord Grantham estate black eyes issue or the basic men and women underwear issues that have been consistent as well yet they are fixing that dumb issue instead of things from the cartel market and how come they didn't get the dead bodies issue fixed before? Am I suppose to believe it's fixed now when they mention it every other patch?