Not able to complete On the House quest in Ziost

Alaindii

I'm a 65 Smuggler on Jedi Covanant, doing the Ziost quests at the Peoples Tower, got the key quest found the speeder then got the 4 fuel cells from the AA guns (yes the fuel cells are in my inventory). When I go back to the speeder to finish the questline, it gives me the error that key does not fit this device. Is this a known problem and if so how soon will it be fixed so I can finish up the quests?

I'm a 65 Smuggler on Jedi Covanant, doing the Ziost quests at the Peoples Tower, got the key quest found the speeder then got the 4 fuel cells from the AA guns (yes the fuel cells are in my inventory). When I go back to the speeder to finish the questline, it gives me the error that key does not fit this device. Is this a known problem and if so how soon will it be fixed so I can finish up the quests?

It just means it is the wrong speeder and there are other speeders in that area you just need to find the right one. I think there is only two or three speeders

• 3 weeks later...

i have the same bug and i know it is the correct speeder the green one right next the the building you get the quest from there is only 1 correct speeder it is not Random Number Generator (RNG) based it does not move around the map please refer to the dulfy guide on ziost for the quest steps

i have tried the reset quest, log the toon select, server select, and log out and back in nothing has worked

new info you have to try going on to the last gun emplacement and fail to get up to it then you can go get the speeder and complete the quest

Edited by CoastalPhoenix

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
Confirmed, if you cant use the speeder after getting the fuel, then go back to the ramp, (the one you can walk or ride up ) all the way to the end, even fall off until you get the message that you need to come back with custom speeder. Go back to the custom speeder and it should work now. What a pain, but it worked for me on two chars.