Problem with Patch 4.1b - still can't finish Chapter X :(

quasarboy

Same problem for me.

I've completed 27 times Chapter X on other characters before today's patch without any issue.

Today after patch 4.1b, I started Chapter X on one of my snipers (Server: Red Eclipse, Character: Santa-klaus), and all went fine until the "Travel to the War Room on Odessen" part.

Here how it went:

- I entered my base on Odessen using the lift at entrance to get down to the War Room.

- I noticed that the cutscene did not trigger automatically when walking over the small stairs, like it always have done on all my other characters.

- Still Lana had the purple quest marker icon over her head so I talked to her and it started the cutscene. At the end of the cutscene, Chapter XI was unlocked, however Chapter X: "Travel to the War Room on Odessen" was not resolved, and there was no reward. Blizz contact alert was not unlocked as well (even when moving to another area).

- The quest marker over Lana's head is now gone but if I click on her, the cutscene triggers again but still does not resolve the quest.

- Then I reseted the quest and did it all over again but when reaching once more the state "Travel to the War Room on Odessen", there is still no cutscene automatically triggered when approaching Lana, and Lana does not have the quest marker anymore on her head.

* Screenshot of the bugged character with both Chapter X & XI active. *

Trying going to your stronghold and traveling back.

I was stuck until today and I returned and ran through that last scene again and it updated for me.

This workaround does not work for me.

Edited by Elysith