Missing Class Quest

Yinnieh

My Problem

While I was doing the "Strong Arm" quest, on my character Suul; I joined a flash point via the group finder.

I had defeated (12/12) Lord Melicoste’s Forces, and got the mission completion log in the flash point.

I never spoke to Lieutenant Kaid.

When I returned I found myself teleported outside the mission entrance.

http://imgur.com/O0HXdUm

Unable to enter, and without the follow up mission: "Locate the Enemy".

My problem presumably being; never reaching Lieutenant Kaid inside the instance.

My ticket was submitted 02/17/2016, I am still waiting for a reply.

Edited by Yinnieh

If you haven't already, I recommend logging out of your character and logging back in. Sometimes that resolves problems with quests.

Alternatively, right click your portrait to see if there are any active phases that you might need to reset before the quest can fix itself with re-logging. Please note that resetting active phases will reset any instanced mission you might be participating in at that point, fro example flashpoints.

If you haven't already, I recommend logging out of your character and logging back in. Sometimes that resolves problems with quests.

Alternatively, right click your portrait to see if there are any active phases that you might need to reset before the quest can fix itself with re-logging. Please note that resetting active phases will reset any instanced mission you might be participating in at that point, fro example flashpoints.

I've tried relogging many times. And the only option I get when right clicking my potrait is pvp-toggle.

Strangely, I get an error message saying: "You must be the appropriate faction to enter." when trying to go inside the instance.