Returning Player Looking For Relaxed Guild (Empire)

DarkManDark

I started playing at launch but quit after guild dissipated 2 years in. I then came back to play intermittently for a few months at a time until I took a break for the better part of 8 months recently. So now for the past 1.5 months I have come back as a sub to become more familiar with the game again. I would like to join a guild that is relaxed and large enough to have fun flexibly with an adult schedule (i.e. I can probably hop on 2 or 3 times a week.)

I have finished 5 of 8 class story lines playing mostly healers and DPS. My main is a SI Sorc Healer, and I have plenty of other toons I have fun with as well, including a couple Pubs. I would like to raid a bit with occasional OPs and just level a few characters as well. Feel free to ask me any questions on here.

Thanks,

Darth Darkmandark

I would like to join a guild that is relaxed and large enough to have fun flexibly with an adult schedule (i.e. I can probably hop on 2 or 3 times a week.)

I have finished 5 of 8 class story lines playing mostly healers and DPS. My main is a SI Sorc Healer, and I have plenty of other toons I have fun with as well, including a couple Pubs. I would like to raid a bit with occasional OPs and just level a few characters as well. Feel free to ask me any questions on here.

First off, welcome back!

Second, I'd suggest transferring off. Pot5 is dead, literally. Que pops are horrible, pugging worse.

Shadowlands or Harbinger are the servers to be on for casual play like you're wanting. You can get one free server transfer from clicking someone's referral link. All other transfers are discounted to 90CCs currently, instead of the 1800CCs.

There are a few guilds on Pot5 that will try to say it's alive & well, but having played on that server since my time in game, that server is dead. Most major guilds left last summer.

• 1 month later...
Knights of ren is active large and ops raids. We are all chart and will get to know you. We pvp against each other in 4v4 groups. Which are fun and also world boss raids. Send me in game mail at blkreven I'll add ya and bring you in.