Tython, Korriban, the Sith, and the Jedi in KotFE

Wookobac

Hey Guys

Just wondering if anyone knew what, if anything happened to Korriban and Tython during the five years the Outlander was in carbonite. It's mentioned that the Jedi suffered heavy casualties during the war with the Eternal Empire and that Acina was the only remaining member of the Dark Council, and obviously the Jedi Temple and Sith Academy were kinda beat up during those 'raids' by Darok and Arkous. Just wondering if anything significant happened besides Jedi and Sith getting killed by Knights and/or Skytroopers.

The jedi abandoned Tython. You hear that from Lana. She doesn't specificaly say that but she says that the jedi as an organisation have ceased to be and instead scatered around the galaxy. (typical jedi tactic)

The sith are still operational, althought they suffered massive casualties, because they are now unified under Darth Acina as the new Empress of the Sith and she has no opposition.

Yeah, I remember that much, but I'm curious if anything happened to Tython and Korriban more than anything. Like, was there a reason why the Jedi abandoned it? Was the temple destroyed again? Or was it a KotOR 2 type of scenario where like "Ok, we need to split up so we can't be picked off as easily"?

Well the Jedi are pretty much scattered. Imagine post order 66 Jedi Order, with the exception of them being continuously hunted down. Thython is as good as abandoned by the Order. I don't think the Order managed to rebuild the temple before Arcann attacked the core worlds.

As for Korriban, we really don't know what happens to it except that it probably still devastated after Arcann's and Thexan's attack on it. I don't see the Empire having the resources to rebuild Korriban since the Empire has to pay a hefty tribute in resources to the Eternal Empire.

To sum it up, both Thyton and Koribban are ghost worlds. Maybe there are a few inhabitants on the planets, but perhaps only a handful. It would be nice if the Outlander could visit post-Arcann invasion Thyton (if Jedi) or Korriban (if Sith) to see what happened and to see whether there are still anyone there worth recruiting.