The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

My little pony in Swtor

SpacemanR

Hello and yes, I know it seems weird. What I am doing is creating different swtor characters and giving them somewhat pony names since I am a brony.

I have started out with Robshy, (An imperial agent sniper character with the last part of Fluttershy's name.) I am nearly done with his story. I plan on making a smuggler next and one thing I am trying to decide is, who between Rarity and Applejack would make a better smuggler? I've read somewhere on the internet that Applejack would probably make a better bounty hunter, which I don't see how that could make a lot of sense, but then again, A human sniper who has a human for a dad and a "pony" for a mother doesn't make sense either. (BTW, the only thing the sniper has in common with his "mom" is her eyes. Everything else is his dad, lol)

I don't know who could help me out with this decision. I"ve went over it in my mind and I've come to the conclusion that they both could perhaps be smugglers in their own "rights," but what character would you say from their personalities and what they enjoy doing would be the best? I'm not sure, maybe I should just make one a smuggler and the other one a bounty hunter?