The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Shorts and sandals

JediQuaker

As the title says, I'd like to see some shorts and sandals either in the market or in packs.

The male and female underpants are a start, but I'd like to see more normal short-shorts and regular shorts.

I'd also like to see sandals as footwear. Both regular sandals and high-laced sandals. (Mostly for Jedi, but w/e)

(I am aware of the couple of footwraps available in places, but I want sandals as well.)

For those who might say that these are not "Star Wars like", keep in mind that there are a lot of worlds with a lot of styles of dress.

Btw, these shorts and sandals may or may not be "orange", but they should be adaptive, of course.

This is a good suggestion. While you are waiting, there are female underpants and sandals (the republic set looks much better than the imperial) at the security key vendor and also in the Nar Shadadaa cantina. (The cantina set requires Social 2.) There was a male set of underwear but it's barred behind cartel market rep.

So what are you looking for, Bermuda shorts?

People wanted shorts, they added shorts. Now the shorts they added are not good enough.

:rolleyes:

Go figure ... in the suggestion section of the forum, people are offering up suggestions. The nerve of some people. :rolleyes: