The Paragon are recruiting!

alatopian

Hi this is Lavk the owner of a guild called The Paragons. We are PvE/RP and have the Nar Shaddaa SH, we don't take things too seriously and like to have fun. We operate primarily in the GMT time zone but are not limited to that and we accept all classes, levels, ages and amounts of experience in MMOs, were happy for you to grow in the guild for you to help others grow We have a lot of cool events planned but need more active players to be able to host them so the more that join the better stuff we can do.

If you want to join Whisper/Mail Lavk, Commandercox, Afterdark or Pupactulilly and we will get back to you as soon as possible

Edited by alatopian

• 3 months later...

Purp! What a surprise!

I honestly did not know we had a recruiting post XD Hey everybody, this is Eriha, Paragon officer and temporary GM while our leader Lavk is not here :D

As Purp mentioned, you can whisper/mail any of us if you are interested (just to mention, it's Aliena-daphness, with a dash). And as Lavk mentioned in the first post, we are a social PvE/RP guild with the NS stronghold (and I must add, now a flagship as well so, yeah, conquest and such). We are not experts, we just are a group of folks who want to have fun :D

Any level or class is welcome. We are Republic-side.

Ps. Purp, dont kill me for not knowing this xD :D

Erha is ok, I just discovered it myself a lil earlier XD like Eriha mentioned we do have a flagship for conquest, rp and pvp etc. we also have guild events on Saturday nights if anyone is interested let any of us know (eriha don't kill me for forgetting the dash in alis name) so feel free to whisper/mail us and we will be happy to help

P.S. I just decided my forum name will be Cord from now on ha-ha any questions for RP ask me or Lavk when he gets back, for PVP or conquest ask Eriha and for events ask any of us we are all here to help

P.P.S. for RP we have 2 narratives, a family narrative (mainly myself and Lavk do that but others can join) and a guild narrative, any questions on that front whisper/mail me and ill help if I can

Edited by Rynolatormatic