The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Three months waiting for CS to fix a Gauntlet trooper bug.

johnbgardner

My level 65 trooper is stuck at the "Use Your Ship's Holoterminal" phase of the Battle of the Gauntlet. I have put FIVE bug report tickets in since 11/4/15 and so far have only gotten a "protocol droid" response. I cannot reset or abandon the quest, going to the fleet and returning doesn't work, exiting the ship back to the Gauntlet doesn't work (red field into the gauntlet when using the ship exit). I am almost to the point of driving to Bioware HQ, dragging a tech out of their breakroom (interrupting their interminable coffee break) and forcing them to sit down and fix this problem.:mad: Come on BW, you've had three patches and a major update to fix this. GET OFF YOUR COLLECTIVE TUSHES, please.

My level 65 trooper is stuck at the "Use Your Ship's Holoterminal" phase of the Battle of the Gauntlet. I have put FIVE bug report tickets in since 11/4/15 and so far have only gotten a "protocol droid" response. I cannot reset or abandon the quest, going to the fleet and returning doesn't work, exiting the ship back to the Gauntlet doesn't work (red field into the gauntlet when using the ship exit). I am almost to the point of driving to Bioware HQ, dragging a tech out of their breakroom (interrupting their interminable coffee break) and forcing them to sit down and fix this problem.:mad: Come on BW, you've had three patches and a major update to fix this. GET OFF YOUR COLLECTIVE TUSHES, please.

It seems to me that swtor customer support is awesome.

UNLESS YOU NEED IT.

Im also pissed at swtor CS for the lack of proper response.