Moving mouse cursor over to mission details and map icons closes game.

Clone_Enforcer

This happens every time I do so in specific areas. Here are the following: Rishi, Yavin 4, and the Rakghoul event. What's similar to these issues is that each of these planets require me to hover over to my mission details on the top right with my mouse cursor and select the tool to execute a certain task like stims or whatever. The same would happen if my map were to be open and I hover my mouse over a map icon that displays a radar around it for a particular mission. Doing these things forces the game to freeze for a few seconds and then shuts down. This is getting annoying and I want to complete my story arc already for Shadow of Revan. This error even occurred when I created a new character in ord mantel and hover the mouse courser over the map icon that displays a radar for that area.

I tried deleting BitRaider and reinstalling the game again, but this does not help at all. Why does this keep happening?

• 3 weeks later...
This started happening to me as well its not just the mission map either when there are things your supposed to activate wit the button in the top right hand corner like on Makeb when you need to acquire missiles just mousing over to activate them closes the game