The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Some good feedback about the new pack. (Sarcasm free) Anarchist.

Magnusheart

New pack had its ups and downs. But I must say I am impressed despite the flaws.

Classic Lightweight Vibrosword, correct me if I am wrong, but this is the FIRST time we can see both vibroblades sheathed and not have the OH go invisible. You can wear both Main and Offhand Deadpool style, so to speak.

Arbiter Blade's effects were well done, much goosta.

Mounts were very rich, Swamp -Mega- Rancors are beauties.

Companion, Liked the companion, Hope more droid companions come out, and I also hope for a series of Droid Customizations that work on all Droid companions (humanoid type) to cosmetically change their chasis between any one of the droids.

Good honest shade of green for the crystal, I feel we have to many green in my opinion but It is nice all the same.

Exiled Knight set was well done, Metal shoulderpad style reminds me of the dude on the animated series which is a good example of what a Improvised war veteran jedi would be depicted as.

Hope to see more Lore sets, Skotia is a good one, don't get me wrong. I am an avid collector of the O.G. and hope to complete the cast and crew of Kotor 1 and 2. Praying for Master Kavarr, Bao-Dur, Michal, Jedi Malak (model from Kotor 2) and the Jay shal and zensen sha or whatever force cults armor.

Felt you guys needed a smile over some of the negative feedback you got.

I do hope however the Grand Chance cube gets some proper scaling, Limit of 1 to drop per pack so it isnt a double so its not like you bought the pack at all.

Yeah, I just love how the exact same vibrosword has to have a main and offhand version with no differences, so you have to spend twice as much to unlock account-wide. That's just lovely. All the armor being at least silver, so you have to spend way more to unlock those? Even better.

Also, how many crates did you have to buy to get the lightsaber?