Looking for guild members

rebelscoutishere

Hello there, I am currently looking for new members to join my guild. My guild is The Republic Avengers. My name is Heiboca and We are on the republic's side. I just recently acquired this guild, as the other members were inactive, so the previous owner gave me leadership. I just got one person two days ago, and I am looking for new people to join. Our guild does not yet have a focus on what we would like to do. I would like to save that judgment till after we get enough people inside of it. Right now the other person and I have been doing flashpoints and our class story. In the future I would like our guild to be able to participate, in guild wars, pvp, and operations. Edited by rebelscoutishere

• 1 month later...
Hello there, I am currently looking for new members to join my guild. My guild is The Republic Avengers. My name is Heiboca and We are on the republic's side. I just recently acquired this guild, as the other members were inactive, so the previous owner gave me leadership. I just got one person two days ago, and I am looking for new people to join. Our guild does not yet have a focus on what we would like to do. I would like to save that judgment till after we get enough people inside of it. Right now the other person and I have been doing flashpoints and our class story. In the future I would like our guild to be able to participate, in guild wars, pvp, and operations.

Pointless to start new guilds. Too many tiny ones out there as it is.

Most guilds are tiny in swtor 40 or less players...with like 10-20 regulars at most. That being said its probably a better idea to join an established pub guild such as ascension etc. and just keep the one you inherited as a bank or pvp guild.

• 2 weeks later...