The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Bringing back older packs and hypercubes.

Thexthform

What are the chances of this kind of thing happening?

I would actually like to see this for a separate reason. The new chance/random cubes included in the Anarchist (And I'm assuming all future as well) Pack is silly. I understand that they want us to have a chance at getting older Cartel items, which is nice for the player but BioWare is screwing themselves over on this one.

I don't imagine it would be too difficult to add a new section to the Cartel Store and label it "Packs", then just add all of the cartel packs that ever existed into that section, and give them a depreciating value (Longer they've been around, cheaper they get to a point). I'm just surprised BW hasn't gotten this right to be honest, it's a win win for all parties involved. BW gets more income on a regular basis for the older packs, and players have a more direct method of getting the items they want. But, ah well, c'est la vie.

• 9 months later...
There are older packs I would buy a ton of and finish my rep grind with my hard earned "real cash" just to get the sets I would want along with my chances of staying with the game longer :rak_03:

Thank you for searching first.

About a month or two ago, they ran through most of the older packs. You may be able to find many of them listed on the GTN. I've been buying one explorer pack a day trying to finish that rep up.