Upcoming Bug Fixes

TaitWatson

Ok, here's a big crafting issue for Artificers. Most of the new dye modules and the new hilts require Armstech construction components to create. Add it to your list and get it fixed ASAP please. At least you know about the new Relics already. Thanks!

Had this problem with my juggernaut who has Cybertech, needed Armstech components to craft grenades :confused:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before or not but the npcs that give the heroic quest on hutta have also gone missing not to mention the the section x and black hole npcs on the fleets are also still missing.

Also, the codex entires that we recieve from doing the heroic quest are also no longer attainable due to the fact hat we can no longer turn in the mission to the quest givers.

I hope that they will be restored cause I enjoy the theatrical stories that they provide to the game

Yet another bug. My sniper completed Chapter X and the last part is to "travel to war room on Odessen" where you have a conversation, watch a clip of Arcann, the it says "to be continued." The problem is, it won't complete, so I cannot get HK-55. I'm stuck in limbo. I've logged out and in, done it three times now, and it's broken for this character of mine.

Hi! I have the same problem :( Did you wrote ingame "bug report"?

broken area loot in groups.. can you please fix this too? it's so annoying , when you do group content and everybody has do go down multiple times to loot lets say 30 credits from each corpse manually, except the first person looting, who will still have an area loot. almost not worth going down to loot anymore with this bug.

How about fixing the current Conquest exploit that has been occurring quite frequently with players able to boost their guilds points. This is happening with that Level 60 free character token. Players are able to create a new toon do all the points possible then when they get close to 61 they delete the toon and start over. This has been happening and would like to see a fix.

Missions + NPCs

It is now possible to complete the Alliance Alert “To Find A Findsman” after starting Chapter X.

It is no longer possible to get into a state where you are unable to complete Chapter X.

That second part is a lie. I just did it on my operative, and got stuck without Chapter X completing. And when I logged a ticket to CS I got the generic "This is a bug that would have to be fixed in an upcoming patch", which is garbage considering this should already have been fixed!!! I even reset the mission, did Chapter X completely over again and NOTHING. Still cannot complete it. I am unable to get Blizz as the prerequisite is to complete Chapter X.