Invalid Password

Achaia

For the second time in less than a month, the password on my account has become invalid. I have not changed it, nor have I been notified via email of a request to change the password. Yet, when I attempt to login via the launcher, website, or mobile, it says that it is invalid. Both times, I have been able to use the "Forgot Password" feature to reset my password, but this should not be happening. I was forced to change my password on January 14 and again today, February 12. I haven't been logging in often, so I'm not sure if this coincides with patches or anything like that.

Is it possible that your password does not meet the requirements of both Origin and SWTOR? For instance, Origin has a maximum of 16 characters for the password and SWTOR originally did not. Origin does not recognize most special characters or allow spaces. SWTOR did.

I could be wrong, but it sounds like SWTOR is allowing you to change the password, but when it tries to sync to Origin, it is getting blocked as invalid because it does not meet the requirements.