The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Companions for exotic weapons

Count_Mario

It seems like Companions capable of duel wiedling swords or electrostaffs are becoming quite rare (only Akaavi Spar and Vector seem to be left). I'm one of those guys who likes to invest some time and effort into his companions, so in the past I actually bought some CM weapons just to hand them to my companions. And since I don't like Marauders or Sentinels I have no use for offhand vibroblades.

Now with the introduction of companions on the CM I think it would be great to get companions inspired by General Grievous IG-100 MagnaGuard (wiedling electrostaffs), BX commando droids (who wielded vibroblades among other things) or PROXY from The Force Unleashed (a lightsaber wiedling training droid).

Alternatively, how about actual companions (like an Echani sword master or a former Imperial Honor Guard) who can dual wield vibroswords or use electrostaffs.

If they do anything else like the Star Fortress Companions, who only have minimal stories and so far no effect on the chapters, these would be really good ideas for companions to add. I could see how an Echani or an old Imperial Guard could get isolated and wage a one person war against Zakuul on Manaan or Makeb or somewhere else that's underused.