Armor textures look awful since 4.0 dropped. Please help

darenstrange

Hi. I really would like to know:

What is going on with the armor textures? Ever since 4.0, my armor textures look horrific. I have the latest drivers for my video cards, etc. Graphics typically look the same as always except for armor textures. They're pixelated and stretched out and look like the game was made in 1997. But other character textures are fine!

Strangely enough, the glove textures don't seem to be effected and look the same as always.

And btw, I'm not talking about the age-old "low res vs hi res" textures debate either. It doesn't matter what settings I try in Graphics. Nothing changes it. I've scoured the internet for months, but all I can find is "send us your dxdiag" and then nothing more after that. Sorry, but that's not helpful support at all.

I've been playing SWTOR since 2012 and I'm about to throw my hands up and say Screw This. I can't play the game when it looks like a 6-year old drew it with crayons.

Help? ETA on fix?

I've tried all suggestions I could find, but nothing helps.

Running in WINXP SP3 Compatibility. No change.

Turned off Bloom. No change.

Set shaders all the way down. No change.

Tried different resolutions. No change.

Fullscreen vs Windowed. No change.

Reinstalled the game. No change.

Unplugged my second monitor. No change.

Is there some thread I'm missing or should be looking for that has a Bioware-approved solution?

Sorry if I come across a bit rude or seem combative. I'm just really tired of this issue. I want to love this game, but it's becoming increasingly difficult. I know I'm not the only one who's experiencing this. I've seen unanswered threads all over the place. Please help. Thanks.