The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Fixing the new pack

Jichu

Hi everyone.

First sorry, if my English is not very good, it's not my language, but since there are no support on french forums I came here to get my voice heard.

Like the vast majority of those who bought the new cartel pack, I feel like I've been screwed.

The new chance cube feature might at first seems like a good idea, but it is ultimatly an epic fail because you end up with more old pack stuff than actual new items from the pack you are buying.

I don't understand why you would put this cube inside the pack, it reduces greatly the droprate of the rare new items.

Why not sold them seperatly? Or even better, just take back the bronze, silver and gold pack to the CM and just throw this chance cube to hell.

I was stupid enough to buy a lot of packs (3 hypercrates, and 4 supercrates), but when I opened it I felt like I was being raped, yes RAPED. 90% of what I got in the pack was useless, i can't even sell thing to the market because it has no value.

So this need to be fixed if you want any players to buy packs again.

Here is what I think you should do:

-Remove the chance cube from the pack and sell them seperatly

-Increase the damn droprate of the sabers (do they even drop?)

-Bring back the Gold, Silver and Bronze Packs (because these were a good idea)

-Sell the chance cube seperatly (but who would want to buy that?)

-Indicate in the collection the actual real droprate of the items

Last point: (Some people will laugh at me but I don't care)

-It would be a good idea to refund people who bought these packs their cartel coins (I know you will never give money back, but the least you can do is refund the cartel coin spent on these packs), because obviously we didn't get content that was supposed to be in it so that when you actually fix the pack back to something that is not a scam we can actually start to thrust you again.

I the meantime, I'm not buying any cartel coins anymore, and god knows how much money I gave you in the past, but until you do something it's over.

I hope this post will be seen and something will be done about it.