The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

You want Feedback on the new pack?

Here is your feedback. It blows... hard.

This is not a thread dedicated to me feeling butthurt about not getting a Lightsaber in my packs, instead this thread is about how abysmal drop rates of new items are.

The whole Cosmic Chance Cube or w/e thing was a cute idea until I learned over 70% of your Hypercrate will in fact be chance cubes. Not only do I not want old crap when I buy a new pack, I don't want THE SAME CRAP I ALREADY OWN!!!

What turd blossom got paid to come up with this idea? There were a thousand ways to do this pack better, make chance cubes only drop things not already in collections, make packs drop guaranteed 1 new item and 1 chance cube, set up a reputation Vendor. At this point you might as well admit you're ripping us off.

It seems you guys literally took the greediest, easiest, most abhorrent path possible with this pack.

I hope you fix this pack, and people read this before Bioware deletes this thread for being "too constructive".

I agree. I don't usually weigh in on much of anything on the forums but I bought some packs today to check them out. Incredibly disappointing, more so because there's a high chance of getting none of the new items at all and instead only getting Grand Chance Cubes.

If people want things from the old packs they should have the option to buy the Chance Cubes themselves, they shouldn't be forced on people who buy the new packs because they want the things in the new packs. You know, the way it was before they decided to remove the B/S/G packs that were on the market.

I'm only glad I didn't actually buy cartel coins and only used the ones I already had from being a sub.

The development team blew it in regards to the new cartel pack introduced with the 4.1 patch. Why are we getting old armor? I can get most of it in the cartel market or the bazaar if I wanted it. But, I don't! I have so much of this armor, I cannot even get rid of it on the GTN, can't vendor it, so all I have left to do is destroy it. So, tell me, why do I pay a subscription?? Early access was a complete failure on this patch, there is no concession for that coming along. Then on top of those insults you design a crappy cartel pack to boot. So, are you intentionally trying to kill off the game? Seems like it. The first pack that was issued when the 4.0 expansion was released was very similar to the new one. That was not well received, so you try it again. Failure on top of failure is all I see.

Yeah, what is sup with changing something that wasnt even broken to begin with... I dont mind wasting RL money to get new packs when they come out in hopes to get something that is cool or something I can sell so I can get what I want.

But this new one I only got maybe 2 items that might sell good enough to allow me to get something I might really want. Thats terrible drop rate, period.

Please fix it asap... or you will lose me spending money on any other future packs.

Ugh, the new packs are horrid. Opened three and got nothing new. I received a Model:FT-3C Imperium, Jawagram Nice Try, Charred Orange crystal, Life Day Tinsel Bomb (***), Colossus mount and some other silly thing i can't recall. How do i get the new stuff? This setup is lame and won't get any additional $$ out of me. I enjoyed buying the old packs. Why did the packs change?

I agree.

I buy new packs to get new items. Less than 40% of what I received in the new packs were new items. I like the idea of chance cubes but not at the rate that they were dropping. This hypercrate I felt like a total waste of money, I have a hard enough time selling stuff from old packs already. If this format sticks I won't be investing as much into crates as I had been. It just wasn't fun.

I agree the new pack is complete garbage. I bought the set of 30. When I opened them I got about 40 of the chance packs. I did not get a single piece of armor from any of them. Almost everything I got was useless: emotes, titles (the same ones multiple times), pets, a few of the very cheap weapons and mounts. I will never buy another pack if this is the trash they provide. I spent over 5,000 cartel coins for this! I doubt all of it combined will sell for 50,000 credits at the broker. Edited by Kirani_Borel