Jessa Bo'den

think_balance

I am trying to kill Jessa Bo'den as part of the Coruscant's Most Wanted Achievement. She seems to appear as part of the Final Stage – Justicar Resistance quest chain which seems to be a side quest of Secret Passages.

However, I cannot figure out how to start this quest chain.

Any ideas?

I am trying to kill Jessa Bo'den as part of the Coruscant's Most Wanted Achievement. She seems to appear as part of the Final Stage – Justicar Resistance quest chain which seems to be a side quest of Secret Passages.

However, I cannot figure out how to start this quest chain.

Any ideas?

That did it. Thank you.

• 1 month later...
Thank you guys so much for posting. My wife and I have been scouring the net for 3 hrs trying to find the quest to let us kill Jessa. We ridiculously tried to talk to Lt. Doorne but didn't realize we had to check the option on the map. Not one guide we found had that little suggestion. Thanks a ton!

Thank you guys so much for posting. My wife and I have been scouring the net for 3 hrs trying to find the quest to let us kill Jessa. We ridiculously tried to talk to Lt. Doorne but didn't realize we had to check the option on the map. Not one guide we found had that little suggestion. Thanks a ton!

Probably because most of the guides were written before KotFE meant we had to do that ;)

• 5 weeks later...
Bump to let people like me, scouring the internet for info on this quest for that last objective to 100% complete Coruscant, know that the chain starts in the Black Sun Sector. Whole rest of the mission is in Justicar - which is why I'd spent an hour or so scouring that sector and doing every area mission in it -.-

• 1 year later...
I have tried Secret passages on several toons, but cant get the side quest to start. I am killing mobs in and around the computer room. Why wont the side quest start? I have not done this mission on this toon.

The justicars you have to kill to trigger the side quest must be outside.

Thanks!

Im welcome!