The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Anarchist Cartel Pack complaint

BelthezorX

I just finished watching the livestream, and since musco said to keep giving feedback I decided to throw in my 2cents.

SWTOR is the only game I subscribe to, and I don't mind throwing some extra cash at Bioware for a cartel pack if there is something I like/want. Last time around I was lucky enough to get all the Malgus pcs in like 5 packs. This time however I used up pretty much all my cartel coins on some obscenely high number that I too embarrassed to mention for the unstable lightsaber. I still haven't seen it. I got a whole lot of crap I don't want and will try to sell on the gtn, but I have a feeling most people won't want it either.

I also got a WHOLE lot of those other packs that give you a chance to get something from ALL the packs. Thats my biggest complaint. I want something NEW, form the NEW pack thats why I bought the NEW pack. I don't want a chance for some lame mount that I won't be able to sell on the gtn, because no one wants it. I really wish I could get my cartel coins back now. This is stupid and unfortunately I will have to stop buying cartel packs until you stop doing this.