The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Grand Chance Cube system - Chance of disappointment is 100%.

DarthYutz

I was very excited about the new packs as some of the items looked outstanding. Like the new lightsabers. I bought 15 packs, two in the new 5 pack option and 5 individually.

I was surprised when I first saw the chance cube, then dismayed when I saw what I got the first time was a near worthless emote. Everyone that I opened contained largely worthless items. Basically a random gamble, within a random gamble. I actually felt insulted over this latest ploy to grab real life money for in game items that were far from worthy when introduced, and are worth less even now.

I hadnt purchased many packs at all over the last few months since the number of items had been reduced. And this latest scheme has me more likely to avoid purchasing them in the future. To make matters worse, login issues prevent me from even getting into the game so I can try to sell my remaining chance cubes.

I will likely wait for single items being offered that spark my interest, rather than risk my money on this scheme. Bring back the fairness in packs. I dont mind the odds being in favor of the house, but this is more like a parking lot carnival in terms of fair play.