The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Jolee Bindo Lightsaber and Exar Kun Dual-Saber and Gear

Nehoda_Niux

Dear Bioware:

Please bring back Jolee Bindo's Lightsaber. I missed getting it the first time around (when it sold for Ops Commendations).

I would also appreciate if you would introduce Exar Kun's Lightsaber and his gear, as well as the outfits for Jolee Bindo and Juhani.

Thanks! :)

Dear Bioware:

Please bring back Jolee Bindo's Lightsaber. I missed getting it the first time around (when it sold for Ops Commendations).

I would also appreciate if you would introduce Exar Kun's Lightsaber and his gear, as well as the outfits for Jolee Bindo and Juhani.

Thanks! :)

I'm not sure about Exar Kun's lightsaber, but his armour is available as well as Jolee Bindo and Juhani. Pretty sure I have both Jolee Bindo and Juhani's full armour sets somewhere sitting in crates.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't understand. How does re-releasing previous named weapons diminish the items already won by veteran players?

I hope that BW will have a special section of the Cartel Market in which Jolee Bindo's Lightsaber, etc. will be available for individual sale for those of us who didn't have *quite* enough commendations when we had to take a forced break from TOR due to RL concerns.