Bug??? What bug???

Faerny

Apparently, you guys are about as helpful, and as in touch with your players as Kixeye is with theirs. For over 2 hours I have been trying to get into the game. I would give you the errors, but there are to many of them. If by some happenstance I can get past the login, and I can get the PLAY button to light up, theres still more errors.

I've checked the server status. All servers are up (I play on Jedi Covenant). I checked System Alerts. No system Alerts. I checked the various Bug reports. Plenty of reports from players....nothing from BioWare/EA. I tried deleting the .xrf? files and the config folder in bitraider. I tried downloading the file from the Bug Report forum. I did chkdsk and memtest (everything is fine).

All this tells me that y'all are uncaring of your players, as long as you get their money, just like Kixeye. A lot of people have quit giving Kixeye money, and I will quit giving you my money quick, fast, and in a hurry, if you can't have the decency to let players know YOU have a problem on your end and are working to fix it.

How do I know it's on your end? Look in general discussion - bug reports. People all over Europe and North America can't play since this latest "patch" this morning.

Suggestion: Fix it or lose customers