Anyone not getting game to launch?

ditkajeff

Yup. thats whats happening. i guess ill just go cancel my subscription since im not getting what i paid for.

They dont care if you unsub bro, they just take your money and say sorry for what ever the inconvenience is. I am having the same issue and it is pathetic that we are all going through the same thing and the devs are doing nothing.

Not updating the player base about the issue is really inconsiderate for a game they are gaining constant revenue from. They should be in constant communication with the player base when they mess up or it seems like they don't care, or maybe that's just it there.

Game wont launch after 4.1a patch | 02.11.2016, 09:54 PM

Hey folks,

We are seeing large improvements in network connectivity and you should now be seeing similar improvements in logins and downloads at this time. We are going to continue working through any remaining issues. If you have a problem logging in, wait 5-10 minutes and try again.

Thanks everyone.

-eric

"The server status being set at 'Light' determines this to be a lie" -- Maury Povich

Can't get past the log in screen. Keeps saying that I don't have an internet connection. Anyone having this issue too?

It worked fine this morning, before I went to work.

Edited by Tohu

Yup. thats whats happening. i guess ill just go cancel my subscription since im not getting what i paid for.

Many of you are comical to say the least. How are you not getting what you paid for? The game runs fine 99% of the time. However when patches/updates are applied, it's inevitable that something isn't going to work as planned for any number of reasons.

208 error is generally to do with a corrupted Object.

Get a grip, grow up and learn some patience.

Edited by Afroh

I'm not able to log on either. started at 4:00pm EST and waited 10 minutes and tried to re-log on every 10 minutes until 5:00pm EST. And from what I see only 2 servers are housing anyone. Everything else is light.

Seriously. I don't get that many days off to do this stuff.

Edited by Sasbian
trying to fix link