Crafting Recipes Unavailable

Taliesihne

So this is my first report on the forum, I'll do my best to summarize my issue.

All characters referenced are on the Jedi Covenant US Server

1) Created a level 60 Jedi Knight character and began playing through the chapters

2) Got to level 64 last night (wo-hoo!) and stopped at the point where you just take the old ship back into space before going to the spaceport that is haven for those on the run from the new enemy (sorry can't remember chapter numbers)

3) Did not train any crafting through this process

4) Befor entering the free port, I checked my character and noticed he had been assigned synthweaving and artifact hunting and underworld training all at 500.

5) Logged on to my Smuggler (level 46) to assist in gathering mats for leveling synthweaving as she is a synthweaver herself.

6) When going to craft, if I select the synthweaving window via any method, I have no recipes listed and thus can't craft anything. Sub skills work, just not the main crafting skill.

7) The lvl 64 jedi can however craft just fine.

Excuse the crude format - if you need more information just let me know. My big question is whether or not this is defined. I.E. - can you no longer have two crafters of the same type in the same realm?

I'm on the fence about changing it now as it's a moot point, but I need to know if this is a bug or something I missed buried in patch notes from when I was away from game. If it's the former, I apologize for posting this here, if it's the latter there is indeed a bug that needs looking into.

I have submitted a ticket, but the last one I submitted has been opened for more than a week, this is a more critical issue