Crafting Madness!

Chuhu

Sow, you have a crafting skill Artifice and you want to craft a hilt on level 60,

And you need a Grade 9 Armstech Component for doing that?

Polish Aluminium Arms ..Component

You really are insane..:eek:

OK, so this finally explains something on Fleet yesterday. Someone was asking which craft made those (OK, I know because I'm a 550 Armstech), and I told him, and verily he was bummed(1), because he wasn't an Armstech.

(Read the holy writings that accompanied the original version of Starflight, and you'll understand.)

The changes were made to make people interdependent on other crafters.

Personally I don't mind it -too- much. It is a little annoying, but I like that crafters havea reason to work together now. Or you know, make an alt with the other craft...

It slows things down a bit, but you are not dependent on another player then.

The changes were made to make people interdependent on other crafters.

I suspect the truth is these changes were made because the intern editing the crafting recipes hasn't got a clue what he's doing.

It doesn't matter to me to much, I have all crafting at 500, it's just a shame I can't access any of my schematics because this entire patch was completely FUBAR'd.

I suspect the truth is these changes were made because the intern editing the crafting recipes hasn't got a clue what he's doing.

It doesn't matter to me to much, I have all crafting at 500, it's just a shame I can't access any of my schematics because this entire patch was completely FUBAR'd.

Wait! You're telling me these changes weren't intended? Like you, I've got all the crafting disciplines at 500, but I actually think it's an interesting change if you have to rely on other types of crafters to make items. Makes the game almost MMO like and I figure increases interaction between player.

You're probably right though and someone just screwed up.