New Biochem Stims incorrect stats

MasterAtin

Either I'm really tired and seeing things, or the prototype polybiotic versatile stim has the same stats as the prototype polybiotic fortitude stim.

Everything for the prototype polybiotic proficient stim seems to be in order. +accuracy and +critical rating.

Though the other two stims share the exact same stat boost. +endurance and +defense rating.

I am going to wait to craft the versatile one until more information. The other two should be fine for the moment.

Hopefully other players see this and avoid wasting any precious materials.

I might craft the versatiles and RE them and see if the artifact quality and see if those are correct.

I crafted a stack of blues with the intent of ultimately RE'g them and used one of the crit extras. The effect is in fact defense buff on the Versatility blue stim as the tool tip says. The RE'd purples then switch over to the correct power stat.

So both the description and the effect are botched.

Have you tried using a blue one to see if it's the stim that is wrong or only the description?

The buff given is what the stim description states. Looks like the name and icon for the stim is correct, but the description and buff are both incorrect.