Conquest bugged?

AussieAlan

This is not a bug, the crafting (and anything else without an infinity sign next to it is non-repeatable and is limited to once per LEGACY, not character. I know, I had frustrations with this myself my first time at conquest. I really wish everything were tracked per character instead.

OMG how retarded is bioware, so crafting is legacy and every thing else is toon based.

Some times I wonder if they even think before doing stuff.

They *did* think about this one. It's annoying, but "Conquest" used to be an acronym for "Craft Otherwise Never QUite Ever Successfully Triumph" because of the quantity of stuff that guilds would get crafted each week. If you didn't craft like mad, you could be guaranteed of not ever winning. Now, on the remaining "unlimited crafting" weeks, megaguilds that are relatively few players with many alts each in the guild are penalised relative to similarly sized megaguilds who have actually recruited mega numbers of players, which they should be.

• 1 year later...
I have same problem this week "Conqest Total Galactic War" with Crafting: War Supplies and Crafting: Invasion Force (already when is update 5.2) , show complete aOPDZq , didn't recive Conquest points on Crafting: War Supplies , for crafting War Supplies: Infantry Supply Kits , War Supplies: Crystal Capacitors , War Supplies: Holocron of Strategy , War Supplies: Starship Weapons , War Supplies: Armored Vehicles .

I have same problem this week "Conqest Total Galactic War" with Crafting: War Supplies and Crafting: Invasion Force (already when is update 5.2) , show complete aOPDZq , didn't recive Conquest points on Crafting: War Supplies , for crafting War Supplies: Infantry Supply Kits , War Supplies: Crystal Capacitors , War Supplies: Holocron of Strategy , War Supplies: Starship Weapons , War Supplies: Armored Vehicles .
Crating Invasion Force can only be done once per legacy. Only one character in your legacy can get conquest points for it and only for crafting one of them. After that, the objective will show as "complete" for every other character in your legacy.

This is the case for all conquest objectives that are not shown as "repeatable". If an objective shows as "incomplete" one character in your legacy can get points for doing it one time. After that, it will show as "complete" for every character in your legacy, and none of them will get any points for doing it again.

It's not bugged.

The various "repeatable" crafting objectives (Armored Vehicles, Starship Weapons, etc.) are working properly, giving points for multiple items crafted. I have gotten full points, well above my points goal, on several characters that crafted 30 or 40 conquest items (max 6 or 8 companions, depending on my character's level, set to craft 5 items each). I got the full points for each item, and for the Crafting War Supplies (the "make something from this list") objective for each one.

Crating Invasion Force can only be done once per legacy. Only one character in your legacy can get conquest points for it and only for crafting one of them. After that, the objective will show as "complete" for every other character in your legacy.

This is the case for all conquest objectives that are not shown as "repeatable". If an objective shows as "incomplete" one character in your legacy can get points for doing it one time. After that, it will show as "complete" for every character in your legacy, and none of them will get any points for doing it again.

It's not bugged.

The various "repeatable" crafting objectives (Armored Vehicles, Starship Weapons, etc.) are working properly, giving points for multiple items crafted. I have gotten full points, well above my points goal, on several characters that crafted 30 or 40 conquest items (max 6 or 8 companions, depending on my character's level, set to craft 5 items each). I got the full points for each item, and for the Crafting War Supplies (the "make something from this list") objective for each one.

Why i sthis on short s6ng4R , he you can see i didn't recive Conqest points for WAR SUPPLIES , also this week i didn't craft INVASION FORCE , is complete from start this week conqest , have autocomplete alredy when is come update 5.2. I know how craft , when is one time Invasion forece for crafting.

It's not bugged.

it's bugged. It shows that you haven't done the objective and when you do it, nothing happens.

[

it's bugged. It shows that you haven't done the objective and when you do it, nothing happens.
If you're expecting the "repeatable" objectives to show "complete" after you do them, well, they don't, and never have. And the description doesn't increment to 1/1, or 40/1, or 100/1 or whatever, for every time you repeat it. They always "reset" to 0 as soon as you do them, because you haven't done another "repeat" yet.

Not a bug. Working as intended.

[if you're expecting the "repeatable" objectives to show "complete" after you do them, well, they don't, and never have.

bdamir has a repeatable objective (namely, "Crafting: War Supplies") showing up as completed since the beginning of this week's conquest and he is not getting any points for it. He's only getting points for the objectives for specific War Supplies such as "Crafting: Starship Weapons".

Only three conquests have repeatable crafting objectives. Total Galactic War is definitely not bugged, I alone scored over 500k points.

Only thing I see here as a bug are people who are unwilling to learn different objectives for different conquests.

Only thing I see here as a bug are people who are unwilling to learn different objectives for different conquests.

Before you judge, please make sure you are not mistaken.

bdamir linked a screenshot clearly showing a repeatable objective as completed (top row, sixth objective). Have you ever seen a repeatable objective as completed before? That one is <Crafting: War Supplies> and he did not receive points for it during the entire week.

You may also check on Dulfy to see whether <Crafting: War Supplies> is repeatable during Total Galactic War.

He also has a screenshot showing objective completion notifications for <Crafting: Starship Weapons> and <Crafting: Armored Vehicles> without the associated ones for <Crafting: War Supplies> that most other people (unaffected by the bug) did receive.

He also linked

, preventing him from actually completing it and getting the points.

I hope this summary helped you to see the problem.