Companions on multiple characters missing gear.

AmyBA

I logged into my account today ready to finish leveling up a new character. All of my companions, Corso, Bowdaar and Risha, are naked and missing their weapons. I was last on this character 2 days ago and everything was fine, they all had their items equipped. Bowdaar is also missing his customization I had put on him. I double checked my bank and inventory to see if the items were there, and they are not. They are just gone.

EDIT: I went through and started checking all my other characters. I have other companions missing items as well. Some of them are missing everything, others are only missing pieces. Kaliyo on my 65 agent (hasnt done KOTFE yet) is missing her weapon and her pants, Vector is missing just his weapon, Qyzen on my 55 Consular is missing his weapon and customization, 65 trooper also not done KOTFE yet, Jorgan and Elara, missing weapon and pants, M1-4X missing customization, Yuun missing weapon, Tanno missing everything.

I have a lot of other characters I haven't gone through yet, but so far all the ones missing things are pre -KOTFE characters. Some of these items and customizations are not in collections and were rare or expensive, I can't just go reclaim them to get them back.

Edited by AmyBA

I dedicated half an evening to taking care of my companions' modesty :D

"Jorgan! Fetch this heap of durasteel, double time!"

"Sir NO Sir! I am butt naked SIR!"

Yea, for now I just reclaimed some basic stuff from collections for most of them, but I have a few items i can't get back that way, items from events, or bought with tokens, etc, expensive and unique items. So I really hope there is a way to get those things returned.

Edited by AmyBA