The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Two things I would like to see added to packs...

Novaless

1) A pack fail-safe item. Say, you buy 11 packs, the 12th pack has a guaranteed gold item (still random item though). I've mentioned this in other threads so that's about all I'm going to say about this one so I'm not flogging a dead horse.

2) An item added to packs that could be used to unlock and item in your collections that you've unlocked for one character, for all characters. Again, could just be a random item thrown in there. I know you can unlock items for CC already, just would be cool to get one every now and then in a pack as well.

1) A pack fail-safe item. Say, you buy 11 packs, the 12th pack has a guaranteed gold item (still random item though). I've mentioned this in other threads so that's about all I'm going to say about this one so I'm not flogging a dead horse.

2) An item added to packs that could be used to unlock and item in your collections that you've unlocked for one character, for all characters. Again, could just be a random item thrown in there. I know you can unlock items for CC already, just would be cool to get one every now and then in a pack as well.

The last few packs released before 4.0 came out had 24-pack hypercrates that came with one extra pack, and that extra pack (the "Platinum" pack) was exactly what you describe, a one-item box with the one item being a guaranteed gold.

People came on the forums and whined that it didn't give them the gold item they wanted, but something else (a gold item) they didn't want instead.