False Emperor Flashpoint - Ilum

NHBabe

I've tried six times now to get passed the two droids (Prototype A-14 & Prototype B-16), but have been unable to do so. I've had the Combat Droid, my companion, and myself within the shielded ones area as well as even pulled the active droid away from the shielded one to be out of the range of the damage the shielded one could still apply - nothing works. As soon as they get one or two hits on either myself, my companion, or the Combat Droid, we're all dead.

This never happened on my other toons when I had to go through this flashpoint so I don't understand why it is happening now - when my stats are even better on this toon than they were on the others. I can only think there is a bug in the flashpoint to allow such a thing to happen.

I can barely even get one hit off before we're all dead, and they only get one or two hits on any of us and we're dead. Has anyone else tried to do this flashpoint since the update yesterday and run into the same issue? I really want to continue the storyline in order and not jump ahead by putting this aside for now, but it seems like I won't have much of a choice if this flashpoint is going to hold me up. :(

If anyone runs into a similar problem, you have to exit the flashpoint then go back in. When I did that it took me about a minute to defeat the two droids. :rolleyes:

There is something definitely odd with this flashpoint when you have to exit in order to beat an area.

It's not a bug, it's a mechanic that you actually have to follow now. Get in the circle of the disabled droid, and it should go fine. Never had to follow it before really (or could easily heal through it), but it actually matters now. Edited by btmart