Broken Companion's Mission

Paskalevich

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Server-Red Eclipse

Character Class - Sith Inquisitor , Name - Rangas

Problem - My companion's mission of Ashara Zavros called Defiance went broken...

I spoke with her and when our conversation is over, mission didn't becoming completed , it just keep showing in mission log and that's all ... i was trying to abandon this mission and speak to her again but it goes just the same way. Please help me with this.

Glad I am not the only one. I submitted an in-game bug report about this exact same problem.

How on earth isn't this fixed yet? I've decided to take some time away from my Sorc and come back to him when it's fixed, since starting your fancy new KOTFE content will make this entirely uncompletable, but here we are, what, a month later almost, and you STILL haven't fixed this? Insane...

How on earth isn't this fixed yet? I've decided to take some time away from my Sorc and come back to him when it's fixed, since starting your fancy new KOTFE content will make this entirely uncompletable, but here we are, what, a month later almost, and you STILL haven't fixed this? Insane...

Im just in same situation like everybody ellse here. Like all came to ashara quest and it stopes right on DEFIANCE...

wich i try to..RESETE and or RELOGG to unbreak the bugg...with out any luck. still there. so my next step will be that im going on with my sorcerer untill they fix this bugg what ever they will or going to make it work though. wish all good luck and hope this bugg will be gone in a year or so.

I sure hope they're reading it. It's been on the bug forums main page for a while now and we're starting to creep up on one month since just this thread has been opened. A "We understand this is an issue and we're looking into it!" would be great. Fixing it would be better, of course, but at least an acknowledgement of the problem would help put most of our minds at ease. Here's to hoping!

I sure hope they're reading it. It's been on the bug forums main page for a while now and we're starting to creep up on one month since just this thread has been opened. A "We understand this is an issue and we're looking into it!" would be great. Fixing it would be better, of course, but at least an acknowledgement of the problem would help put most of our minds at ease. Here's to hoping!

To be fair, the average ticket wait time is about 15-25 days, so we're still in ballpark range for a response.

>_>

Heh. Yet another name to add to massive list with this quest bug.

Those of you thinking this may get fixed or patched, I have to say, you're pretty optimistic. Bear in mind, the IA bug where trying to use your ship's holoterminal leads to the cutscene to stall and do nothing, and the only way to fix it being to switch between windowed mode or fullscreen and/or raising or lowering graphic settings. Yeah, that bug. That's existed since the game's launch, which was several years ago now and that bug still hasn't been fixed. So, will this one be fixed? Maybe, maybe not. We'll see. Personally, I'm not quite as optimistic as some are here.

Edited by Apillis

Heh. Yet another name to add to massive list with this quest bug.

Those of you thinking this may get fixed or patched, I have to say, you're pretty optimistic. Bear in mind, the IA bug where trying to use your ship's holoterminal leads to the cutscene to stall and do nothing, and the only way to fix it being to switch between windowed mode or fullscreen and/or raising or lowering graphic settings. Yeah, that bug. That's existed since the game's launch, which was several years ago now and that bug still hasn't been fixed. So, will this one be fixed? Maybe, maybe not. We'll see. Personally, I'm not quite as optimistic as some are here.

Well this bug is keeping us from a +10 stat bonus and an achivement so hopefully theyll actually do something.