Empty list for Synthweaving and Armormech

PaladinSoul

Hi guys,

My toons have no access to Synthweaving or Armormeching, the list for both crafting and trainers is completely empty.

Do we have an ETA on this fix? I'm not sure where to track updates on this issue. It is a very serious issue to me.

Please let us know.

Thank you...

Same here. I visited the Synthweaving trainer bought some new 500 min skill required patterns and then went to see what I was going to make and ALL my old recipes (pre 4.0 and 4.0) are gone - totally blank list and changing filters has no effect. Quit the game and restarted. No effect.

Just logged into my Armormech and same problem.

Same here. I visited the Synthweaving trainer bought some new 500 min skill required patterns and then went to see what I was going to make and ALL my old recipes (pre 4.0 and 4.0) are gone - totally blank list and changing filters has no effect. Quit the game and restarted. No effect.

Just logged into my Armormech and same problem.

Interestingly I bought the first level 1 pattern and got the "you learned XXX" message. Nothing in the skill list to make. Went back to the trainer and the list had the pattern I just bought (nice that it only cost 0 CR this time).